Alumna Data Verification Project
expect to receive an email, postcard or phone call requesting them to call and
update their Kappa Kappa Gamma member profile. Kappa has partnered with
Publishing Concepts Inc. (PCI) to produce a new member directory. All data will
be reserved for Kappa Kappa Gamma use only, per the agreement. This project also allows Kappa to receive important updates so we know more
about our membership and how to better serve them and future members.
Participation in this project is highly appreciated.
Read the FAQs.
Phone Numbers to Verify Your Member Data
Look for an email or postcard with a phone number for this project and call the number provided to you. If you lost your number, select one of the numbers below.
What to Expect When You Call to Verify Your Member Information
You will be asked to confirm the following information. You may choose how much information to disclose.
- First Name
- Preferred First Name
- Middle Name/Initial
- Last Name
- Initiated Last Name
- Initiation Year
- Other University (up to three sets)
- Other Degree (up to three sets)
- Home Street Address
- Home ZIP Code
- Home City
- Home State
- Home Country
- Home Phone
- Cell Phone
- Personal Email
- Professional Title
- Employer Name
- Business Street Address
- Business ZIP Code
- Business City
- Business State
- Business Country
- Business Phone
- Business Email
- Preferred Contact Address (home or business)
- Preferred Email (home or business)
- Preferred Phone (home, cell, business)
Members are not obligated to make purchases during the call but will be invited to purchase the following items.
A package that includes:
- A collectible hard-bound printed member directory
- Digital member directory
- Kappa T-shirt
- Kappa sweatshirt
- Kappa travel bag with embroidered Coat-of-Arms
The package costs $339.98 plus shipping and sales tax.
The member directory is available as a stand-alone purchase for $119.98 plus sales tax. The printed directory comes with a shipping fee while the digital version does not.
For a complete list, pictures and details of available products to purchase, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions by Alumnae
I received an email/postcard/phone call from a company asking for my personal information. They said they were working on a directory for Kappa Kappa Gamma. Is this a legitimate project or is it a scam?
We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce our new alumna directory. PCI is a company located in Dallas, Texas, that publishes directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities, and military organizations across the nation. This project allows Kappa Kappa Gamma to receive important updates to our database so we know more about our alumnae and how we can better serve you and future sisters.
Does Kappa Kappa Gamma benefit from this at all?
Yes, in a few different ways:
- Updated Information: Allows us to effectively communicate with and engage alumnae.
- Legacy: Preserves the history of our organization.
- Revenue: Generate donation and dues revenue for Kappa’s programs.
- Pride: Wearing apparel shows support and love for our organization.
How do I know my information will only be used for directory purposes?
Kappa Kappa Gamma has a contractual agreement with PCI that states:
- The names, addresses and information provided to PCI by Kappa Kappa Gamma for the publication of the directory will be held confidential by PCI except as required by court order or law as well as to the extent that they are utilized in or in the preparation of the directory.
- The directory will be made available only to alumnae of Kappa Kappa Gamma. Upon completion of the project, PCI will return to Kappa Kappa Gamma any and all electronic files that have been supplied by Kappa Kappa Gamma or produced by PCI in connection with the production of the directory.
I would like to verify and update my information. How may I do this?
If you have received a postcard or an email with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a dedicated representative for the Kappa Kappa Gamma project. The representative will verify all the information we have on file for you and make any updates where needed. If you have received an email with an embedded link, you may go to the online site to review your information. If you have questions, you may call PCI’s customer service desk at 1-800-982-1590.
Can anyone purchase a directory?
The Kappa Kappa Gamma alumna directory is available for sale only to Kappa Kappa Gamma alumnae.
Can I choose some or all of my information not to be printed in the directory?
When you call to update your information, you can tell the representative what information you prefer to have excluded. You may also communicate this information to the PCI customer service desk at 1-800-982-1590 or to Kappa directly.
I ordered a directory/package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?
Call the PCI customer service help desk at 1-800-982-1590 and representatives will take care of this for you.