Kappa's 2016-2018 Fraternity Council
COLUMBUS, Ohio (June 25, 2016)—Following the conclusion of Kappa Kappa Gamma’s 71st Biennial Convention in San Diego, Kappa is pleased to announce the election of the 2016–2018 Fraternity Council:
• Beth Uphoff Black, Illinois Wesleyan, Fraternity President
• Elizabeth Bailey, Mississippi, Vice President
• Nancy Eyermann Foland, Tulsa, Vice President
• Gail Simpson Owen, Monmouth, Vice President
• Susan Pile, Miami (Ohio), Vice President
• Hilda Crucet Garrett, William & Mary, Fraternity Treasurer
With the adoption of the proposed revisions to the Fraternity Bylaws and Standing Rules, the Fraternity Council will set a clear vision for the organization, including its 139 collegiate chapters, more than 250 alumnae associations and 175,000 living members.
Supported by Content, District and Specialist teams, Standing and Special Committee chairmen, advisers and Fraternity Headquarters staff, these leaders are well positioned to execute the goals outlined by the Long-Range Planning Task Force.
For more information about the Fraternity and its Foundation, visit www.kappa.org.