By Catherine Roebuck, Social Media and Communications Specialist
As our seniors turn the tassel, it has become a tradition to decorate the top of their graduation caps. From quotes to monograms to TV show themes, what a senior chooses to decorate their cap with is a reflection of their personality. Here are five of the best cap designs we’ve seen.
1. Show off your love of literature. Make a graduation cap that shows off your favorite book or book character. There’s no better way to show off your love for our philanthropy, Reading Is Fundamental.
2. Add all the glitter. Glitter makes everything better, right?
3. Get mushy. It’s okay; let out all the feels. Graduation is a big milestone!
4. Keep it simple. We love this one from Ali Underhill, Arizona. Nice and simple, but impactful.
5. Thank someone. Whether it’s your mom and dad or your big, give a shout out to someone who has helped you make it through college. They’ll definitely appreciate the gesture.
Need even more ideas? Check out our DIY Crafts Pinterest board!