GIRLS Academy Requirements
Chapter and alumnae associations of Kappa Kappa Gamma that are interested in hosting a GIRLS Academy must meet the following requirements in order to host:
• Chapters and associations must be in good standing with the Fraternity
• Chapters and associations must receive the approval of the Philanthropy Specialist and District Director assigned to their district before applying.
• Chapters should identify at least one individual to serve as the GIRLS Academy Coordinator.
• Associations should identify at least two individuals to serve as the On-Site Area Coordinator and Alumnae Association Coordinator.
• Chapters and associations should be able to identify one or more middle school(s) within a one hour radius of the chapter to partner with.
• Chapters and associations should be willing to create a lasting impact from GIRLS Academy by committing to two post-mentoring events after the weekend concludes.
• Chapters and associations must be able to fundraise or budget the $2,750 program fee, which is due 60 days before the event.
• Chapters and associations should be prepared to write a $500 check within two weeks of acceptance to the program to secure their spot.