Ways to Invest
Maybe you trace your people skills to a tip learned during a chapter meeting. Perhaps you know someone who credits her leadership skills to something taught at a Kappa leadership event. Many women, in addition to friendship, found themselves and a way toward their dreams through the Kappa experience.
How do these things happen? Sure, Kappas have a lot of great ideas but those and membership dues alone don’t carry us toward our goal of advancing inspired women leaders. We need your help.
Part of achieving our goal is engaging with women like you: women who share our vision and who we can partner with as investors to impact the lives of Kappa women.
We would love to be an investment partner with you. And because we’re working toward a woman’s future, our efforts are always ongoing and there’s just no time to waste.
You can support the Kappa Kappa Gamma Foundation philanthropic programs in a variety of ways. Types of gifts include:
- Cash—check, credit card, debit card or money order. Contributions may be made online or mailed to:
Kappa Kappa Gamma Foundation
P.O. Box 38
Columbus, OH 43216-0038
- Tribute gifts made in honor or in memory of Kappas, family members and friends may be made online.
- Matching gifts—does your employer offer a matching gift program with a 501(c)(3) organization for monetary gifts or volunteer hours? Contact your employer to inquire if your gift to the Kappa Kappa Gamma Foundation is eligible for their matching gift program.
- Automatic withdrawals from your checking account, credit card or debit card are an available way to give. Please print out and complete the form.
- Wire transfers are another way you can give. Please contact the Foundation office at (614)-228-6515 or email@example.com for transfer information.
- Gifts of securities—to transfer stock to the Kappa Kappa Gamma Foundation, please use the routing instructions.
- Bequests – We hope you will consider remembering the Kappa Kappa Gamma Foundation in your long-term estate or financial plans. Trust, estate and life insurance policies are all available options.
Learn about the giving levels!
We promise your investment will go to immediate use. Thank you for your commitment to serving Kappa sisters. Your support is helping impact the future of Kappas and strengthens all of Kappa Kappa Gamma.
The Kappa Kappa Gamma Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization and has the broadest possible status as a public foundation. Our tax-exempt number is 31-6049792.
Consult your attorney, financial planner, accountant or tax adviser foradditional information about gifts most advantageous to your situation. Formore information, contact the Foundation at 866-554-1870 firstname.lastname@example.org.